Monday, June 7, 2010

Updates

As of a couple of months I've had the opportunity to write more articles for Fangoria magazine just as it changed editors. A great honor for me, since I've been a fan for a lot of years. Recently, I just received my first feature article for the magazine on a film titled, "Hypothermia."

I'm still writing articles for Animal Wellness. Check out this month's issue on Canine Blood Donors.

I recently got a "yes" from the editor of Writer's Journal to write on an article on Copyright on spec.

I'm supposed to have a meeting in the next week or so with a children's book editor to see if we can't get something going with my new picture book "Jack's First Halloween."

Amidst all of this, I'm working on a Young Adult novel that I'm hoping to have finished by Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment