Saturday, January 9, 2010

Updates

Well, a lot has happened lately since I've written last. I got a full-time gig at the magazine I write for in the UK. I've written more and more articles for Animal Wellness magazine and have been entered on their list of writers!

I'm working on a horror script for Rob Schmidt director of Wrong Turn and Alphabet Killer. I'm in the process of getting a new gig writing for a website that a friend of mine (and fellow writer) has called www.hijackhollywood.com.

But since writing is never a sure thing, I've been hired by my dad to work at his dental office part-time, four days a week. It's okay, the most important thing is that it's steady money.

Sales on my picture book, "Jack's Dreams Come To Life" are slow, so I'm looking into marketing it better. Because for every copy sold, I will donate $1 to my local Humane Society.


No comments:

Post a Comment